Free W2 Software Demo & W-2 Free Software Download
W2 Mate is a powerful W2 / 1099 software that supports a number of forms other than 1099-MISC and W2. To read about the full capabilities of W2 Mate click here .
Start printing W2s now...Order our W2 Software and receive instantly!
Step By Step Instructions for Download FREE W2 Software
FREE W-2 Software Download Step 1:
Click on the Download Now Button
FREE W-2 Software Download Step 2:
Save the FREE W-2 Software Setup to your local machine.
FREE W-2 Software Download Step 3:
Run the setup and follow the installation wizard.
FREE W-2 Software Download Step 4:
When the setup is complete run the 2013 W-2 Software by clicking the icon on the desktop.
W2 Mate W2 Software Highlights
- Eliminates the need for buying Forms W2 Copy A and W3
- Eliminates need to print and mail recipient copies of 1099-MISC form or employee copies of W2 form.
- Supports an unlimited number of W2 Filers and unlimited number of employees and 1099 recipients
- Prints W2 Form Copies & 1099 Copies on blank paper
- Automatically generates 1096 and W3 Forms
- Complies with the (Specifications for Filing Forms 1099-MISC, 1099-INT, 1099-DIV, 1099-R) Electronically
- Complies with SSA Specifications for Filing Forms W-2 Electronically (EFW2).
- Prints on pre-printed W-2 forms & 1099 Forms
- Supports W2 Electronic Filing (W2 E-File) through IRS FIRE
- Supports W-2 Electronic Filing (E-Filing) through SSA Business Services Online
- Imports data for 1099 and W2 forms from CSV files
- Imports data directly from QuickBooks, which removes the "800 Form" / "$10 Million payroll" maximum
- Exports W2 and 1099 data (employer, employee, payer and 1099 recipient information) to Excel format
Our W2 free software demo is only one click away. Click here to download .
We have customers how downloaded our free W2 software evaluation from the following states: Alabama (AL) , Alaska (AK) , Arizona (AZ) , Arkansas (AR) , California (CA) , Colorado (CO) , Connecticut (CT) , Delaware (DE) , District of Columbia (DC) , Florida (FL) , Georgia (GA) , Hawaii (HI) , Idaho (ID) , Illinois (IL) , Indiana (IN) , Iowa (IA) , Kansas (KS) , Kentucky (KY) , Louisiana (LA) , Maine (ME) , Maryland (MD) , Massachusetts (MA) , Michigan (MI) , Minnesota (MN) , Mississippi (MS) , Missouri (MO) , Montana (MT) , Nebraska (NE) , Nevada (NV) , New Hampshire (NH) , New Jersey (NJ) , New Mexico (NM) , New York (NY) , North Carolina (NC) , North Dakota (ND) , Ohio (OH) , Oklahoma (OK) , Oregon (OR) , Pennsylvania (PA) , Rhode Island (RI) , South Carolina (SC) , South Dakota (SD) , Tennessee (TN) , Texas (TX) , Utah (UT) , Vermont (VT) , Virginia (VA) , Washington (WA) , West Virginia (WV) , Wisconsin (WI) and Wyoming (WY) .