Below is one of our payroll training videos for creating a new check and checkstub using our Payroll Mate payroll software.
- Select "Checks" from the Navigation Pane.
- Select "New" from the checks tool bar.
- Next you will be prompted with the "Check Details" dialog box, use this
dialog box to enter in the check information including: target employee, pay
date, incomes, taxes, deductions.
- Use the drop box to select the employee you wish to create a check for.
- Enter in the appropriate check number.
- Select the pay date.
- Select the beginning date of the pay period.
- Select the end date of the pay period.
- If the employee gets paid by the hour enter in the amount of hours
he/she has worked.
- If necessary enter in the amount of overtime hours he/she has worked.
- You can see the net pay for the employee located on the bottom right
- Select okay when you are finished entering in the check details.
- Congratulations you have successfully created a new payroll check using
Payroll Mate payroll software.