Colorado W2 E-File Software
Step by Step Instructions on how to E-File W-2 Forms Electronically with the state of Colorado:
1. Make sure you have the login credentials for using the "Colorado Withholding Online System". All submitters must register on Revenue Online prior to submitting a file.
2. Open the company you want to e-File Colorado W-2s for inside W2 Mate software.
3. From the top menu select E-Filing > W2 Forms.
4. Fill out all information in the dialog that comes up. Under the Federal or State section, select State and then select Colorado as the state name.
5. Specify the output file name and click OK.
6. If W2 Mate complains about any errors, you will need to fix them and create the file again.
7. Log into the Colorado Withholding Online System.
8. Upload the EFW2 file generated by W2 Mate.
9. Revenue Online will validate the full file and list all errors contained rather than rejecting after the first error is found.
10. An email will be sent to the address supplied verifying the Department has received the submission. Print this email
11. If you face any issues you can contact the CO DOR at (303) 205-8292.
Start E-Filing now...Order our Software for Colorado W-2 Electronic Filing and receive instantly!