Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:01:59 PM
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  How can I add the tips made by an employee into the payroll system? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How can I add the tips made by an employee into the payroll system?  (Read 12640 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: May 21, 2007, 03:43:03 PM »

This Small Business Payroll Software has income categories built-in the program.  Two of the built-in categories are Tips received directly by Employee and Tips paid by Employer.  If these do not apply to you, then you may add a new income category. 

To create an income category:

Select "Company" located on the navigation pane.

Select "Income Categories".

Select "Add" from the menu to create a new Income Category.

Enter the "Income Details".

Select any taxes that are applied to this Income Category.

Select any deductions that are applied to this Income Category.

Once you are finished entering all the necessary information select "OK".

After creating the Income Category go back to your employee to apply the deduction.

Select the employee to whom the Income is applicable and select "Edit" from the menu.

Once entering the wizard select “Next” three times until you reach the "Deductions" category.

Listed on the screen are possible Income Categories.

Select the Income Category that has been newly created. This will make the Income Category applicable.

After selecting the proper box select "Next" until you reach "Finish".

Congratulations you have successfully created a new Income Category!

Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  How can I add the tips made by an employee into the payroll system? « previous next »
    Jump to: