Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:28:41 AM
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  How do I add a new tax category to my business payroll software? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How do I add a new tax category to my business payroll software?  (Read 13515 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: May 21, 2007, 05:35:46 PM »

This Payroll Software gives the user the ability to add virtually unlimited number of customized tax and deduction categories to do so please follow those steps.

1.  Start by going to the Company Setup.  You can do that by clicking on the “Company” icon on the left side of the application.
2.  Now Click on the “Tax Categories” Button.
3.  Click on Add to create a new Tax Category.
4.  Fill in the different fields. Below are suggested values:
a. Title: School Tax.
b. Abbreviation: School Tax.
c. Calculation: Fill in the way you will calculate this deduction.
e. Select OK to finish.
5.  Go to the employees list by clicking the “Employees” button on the left side of the application.
6.  Select the employees to whom this tax applies and click edit.
7.  Continue clicking next until you reach the “Taxes” Page, you should see the tax you added as one of the listed taxes.  Make sure you check the box next to it. Click next and then Finish to finalize your changes
Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  How do I add a new tax category to my business payroll software? « previous next »
    Jump to: