Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:15:21 PM
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  How can I figure out my active employees earnings instead of my inactive also? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How can I figure out my active employees earnings instead of my inactive also?  (Read 9789 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: May 23, 2007, 05:05:19 PM »

You can modify the employee to inactive status.  To do this go to the EMPLOYEE Tab and select the employee you need to modify.  Once you have your employee selected, double-click next to their name or select Edit from the upper left hand toolbar.  You will have entered the Modify Employee Wizard.  Select Next to go to the General Information tab which contains the employees name, address, etc.  The last field on this screen is an inactive button.  If you select this box, a check mark will appear and it will show the employee as inactive. 
Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  How can I figure out my active employees earnings instead of my inactive also? « previous next »
    Jump to: