Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 12:46:19 AM
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  I am having trouble seeing a payroll deduction I created for a payroll advance. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I am having trouble seeing a payroll deduction I created for a payroll advance.  (Read 10168 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: May 23, 2007, 05:56:36 PM »

If the income category you selected for your employee is one that you created, you will need to go back and edit that income category to accept the deduction you created.You also may have not applied the deduction to your employees.

To apply a deduction to your employees:

After creating the Deduction Category go back to your employee to apply the deduction.

Select the employee to whom the tax is applicable and select "Edit" from the menu.

Once entering the wizard select “Next” five times until you reach the "Deductions" category.

Listed on the screen are possible deductions.

Select the deduction that has been newly created. This will make the deduction applicable.

After selecting the proper box select "Next" until you reach "Finish".

Congratulations you have successfully created a new Deduction Category!
Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  I am having trouble seeing a payroll deduction I created for a payroll advance. « previous next »
    Jump to: