Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 05:37:09 AM
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  Do I need to update the payroll tax software each year? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Do I need to update the payroll tax software each year?  (Read 16998 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2007, 03:03:40 PM »

Payroll Mate is good for one calendar year for example Payroll Mate 2022 is good to prepare checks dated between January 1st and December 31st 2022. Once the new tax year arrives Payroll Mate must be repurchased. Each year the IRS publishes new tax tables. Because of that fact Payroll Mate needs to be updated annually. The program is updated and enhanced each year with the new tax tables and also new features. Users who already have Payroll Mate from the previous year do not need to reenter all of their company and employee information into the software. Data will be rolled over from one year to another.
Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  Do I need to update the payroll tax software each year? « previous next »
    Jump to: