Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 26, 2019, 01:51:21 AM
216 Posts in 214 Topics by 3 Members
Latest Member: RealBiz
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  My username and/or password is not being accepted. Will you please help? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: My username and/or password is not being accepted. Will you please help?  (Read 8928 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: May 18, 2007, 04:17:18 PM »

One reason that the download instructions may not be working for you is due to your cookies on your computer.  Please delete your cookies and try again.  To delete your cookies, if you are using internet explorer, go to Tools, Internet Options and select delete under browsing history.  One you have deleted your cookies, you will be able to copy and paste the user name and password and download the full version. It is important to note the software is case sensitive. Also if one is copying and pasting the password they must verify they are not copying empty space. This will affect the validity of the password.
Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  My username and/or password is not being accepted. Will you please help? « previous next »
    Jump to: