Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 24, 2019, 11:17:50 PM
216 Posts in 214 Topics by 3 Members
Latest Member: RealBiz
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  W2 1099 Software FAQ  |  I purchased W2 Mate; however, when I try to print DEMO is printing on the forms? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I purchased W2 Mate; however, when I try to print DEMO is printing on the forms?  (Read 6590 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2007, 04:07:36 PM »

When your software prints demo this means you have not yet successfully downloaded the full version of W2 Mate. Please download the software again to insure success. 

If you have installed the full version, and the words DEMO are printing on your forms, then you should uninstall W2 Mate.  You can uninstall W2 Mate by going to your control panel and selecting Add or Remove Programs or you can also go to your program list and select W2 Mate Uninstall.  Once you have successfully uninstalled the Demo, reinstall the full version that was sent to your email.
Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  W2 1099 Software FAQ  |  I purchased W2 Mate; however, when I try to print DEMO is printing on the forms? « previous next »
    Jump to: