Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 10:31:39 PM
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  W2 1099 Software FAQ  |  When I try to go into my software it flashes and won’t let me open it. « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: When I try to go into my software it flashes and won’t let me open it.  (Read 8798 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2007, 04:11:03 PM »

This can mean two things. The first is if you are in a network environment and you did not have permission to install new software.  The second is when you installed  the program, you pointed the files to another folder then what the installation wizard had set, which is C>Program   Files>Real Business>  Solution. If you are not in a network environment then you will need to request a restart database email. Once you reset your database folder, you will be able to open the program on your hard drive.

Remember if you didn't buy the network option and try to install the software on a network it will not work.
Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  W2 1099 Software FAQ  |  When I try to go into my software it flashes and won’t let me open it. « previous next »
    Jump to: