Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:14:36 PM
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  W2 Forms FAQ  |  I just purchased your W2 Mate . What else do I need to buy in order to print « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: I just purchased your W2 Mate . What else do I need to buy in order to print  (Read 13811 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: April 18, 2007, 04:12:58 PM »

This W2 form 1099 form printing software allows users to print out on plain white paper W2 copies B,C,D, 1, and 2, and for 1099s copies B,C,1,and 2. In order to print out W2 copy A and the W3 summary form you will need to have preprinted forms.

We also have an option that will allow you to print out W2 copy A and the W3 summary form using a laser jet printer. This is Option #1 and it is an additional cost. It is important to note that this option is not available for 1099s. In order to print out 1099 copy A and the 1096 summary form you will need preprinted forms.
Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  W2 Forms FAQ  |  I just purchased your W2 Mate . What else do I need to buy in order to print « previous next »
    Jump to: