Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:03:57 PM
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  How can I get technical support for your business payroll software? « previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: How can I get technical support for your business payroll software?  (Read 11010 times)
Real Business Solutions
Global Moderator

« on: May 23, 2007, 12:32:48 PM »

E-mail: support@realtaxtools.com

You can also contact our support team during normal business hours through live chat at https://www.realtaxtools.com/livechat/

Please try to include the information below in your e-mail, this will help us better assist you:

The version of the OS (operating system) you are using, for example, Windows 11.

Version # of Payroll Mate (for example 2.0.11). You can find out the version number of the software in the "About Payroll Mate" dialog (from the menu click Help -> "About Payroll Mate").

A detailed description of how to reproduce the error or the problem you are facing.

Pages: [1]
Real Business Solutions Knowledge Base  |  General Category  |  Payroll Software FAQ  |  How can I get technical support for your business payroll software? « previous next »
    Jump to: