Payroll Mate 2019 $119 Only!Download Buy
Payroll Mate Screen Shots-Built-In Payroll Deductions
Note: The user can defined unlimited number of custom deduction types.
Create Payroll Deductions
Our Payroll Program allows the user to create any number of fully-customizable Payroll Deduction categories (types) making this payroll software extremely flexible to fit exactly your payroll requirements.
When a company gets created, Payroll Mate automatically adds a number of built-in "payroll deduction" categories including 401K contribution and Health Insurance.
Examples of payroll deductions the user can create include:
- Deferred Compensation Plans.
- Flexible Spending Plans.
- Union Dues.
- Medical Expense Plans.
- Parking Fees.
- Saving Bonds.
- 401a Plans.
- Auto Insurance.
- Employee stock purchase plans.
See for Yourself, Try Our Payroll Solution Now!
Click Here to Download
How to add a new a new payroll deduction inside Payroll Mate?
- Click on the "Company" button from the Navigation Pane.
- Select the "Deduction Categories" Tab.
- Click the "Add" button to add a new payroll deduction.
- Fill the Title, Abbreviation, Rate and Cutoff.
- Set the W2 Options, for example if this deduction is for dependent care benefits, check the "Use on Box 10" check box.
- Specify which taxes this payroll deduction will be exempt from.
- Click OK.
With other types of payroll software, the user is limited to a certain number of payroll deductions that come pre-configured with the application, while with Payroll Mate, the user can define any type of deduction easily and quickly.