Payroll Mate software for payroll has been updated with the new 2010 payroll tax tables. These withholding tables include the 2010 payroll tax rates that were released by the internal revenue service (IRS) and the different government and state agencies.
A free payroll software demo can be downloaded by going to http://www.realtaxtools.com. You can also learn more about Payroll Mate by visiting the payroll software page.
Payroll Mate is a complete software for payroll, that fits the needs of most users regardless of their payroll needs. So if you are an accountant preparing payroll for your clients, you are a small business doing your payroll in house, or you are payroll service provider, Payroll Mate will do the job for you.
As of January 2, 2010 the following withholding tables have been updated:
– California 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by the CALIFORNIA WITHHOLDING SCHEDULES FOR 2010.
– CONNECTICUT 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by Connecticut Withholding Calculation Rules Effective January 1, 2009 As Affected by Conn. Pub. Act 09-3 (June Spec. Sess.). The new 2009 withholding tax rates will also be used for tax year 2010.
– Delaware 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: Effective January 1, 2000, the $100 tax credit per exemption has been increased to $110. This change alters the method for calculating withholding based on annualized gross wages. Effective January 1, 2010, the percentage on amounts of “$60,000 and over” increases from 5.95% to 6.95%.
– Kentucky 2010 Payroll Tax Tables:
2010 Kentucky Tax Rate Schedule
2% of the first $3,000 of net income
3% of the next $1,000 of net income
4% of the next $1,000 of net income
5% of the next $3,000 of net income
5.8% of the next $67,000 of net income
6% of the net income in excess of $75,000
– Maine 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by Maine Withholding Tables for Individual Income Tax (MAINE INCOME TAX WITHHOLDING — PERCENTAGE METHOD — 2010)
– Minnesota 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by the 2010 Minnesota Withholding Computer Formula Effective for wages paid beginning January 1, 2010.
– Missouri 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by the 2010 MISSOURI WITHHOLDING TAX FORMULA.
– New Jersey 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by TABLES FOR PERCENTAGE METHOD OF WITHHOLDING Applicable to Wages, Salaries, and Commissions Paid on and after January 1, 2010 .
– New York 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by the Revised New York State and Yonkers- Withholding Tax Computation Rules – Effective January 1, 2010-Replaces Publication NYS-50-T.1 (dated 5/09) and Publication NYS-50-T (dated 1/06), pages T-13, T-14, T-14-A, T-57, T-58, and T-58-A.
– North Dakota 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by 2010 Income Tax Withholding – Rates & Instructions For Wages Paid In 2010.
– Oklahoma 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by the Oklahoma Tax Commission – 2010 Oklahoma Income Tax Withholding Tables
– Rhode Island 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by the 2010 RHODE ISLAND EMPLOYER’S INCOME TAX WITHHOLDING TABLES.
– Vermont 2010 Payroll Tax Tables: As defined by the 2010 VERMONT INCOME TAX WITHHOLDING TABLES AND INSTRUCTIONS.
Payroll Mate also includes the most up to date implementation of the following withholding tables:
– Alabama Withholding Tables: As defined by Alabama Department of Revenue- Withholding Tax Tables and Instructions for Employers and Withholding Agents.
– Arkansas Withholding Tables.
– Colorado Withholding Tables.
– District of Columbia Withholding Tables: As defined by District of Columbia INCOME TAX WITHHOLDING Instructions and Tables
– Georgia Withholding Tables
– Hawaii Withholding Tables: As defined by State of Hawaii – Department of Taxation Supplemental Insert to Booklet A (Rev. 2006), Employer’s Tax Guide Issued June 2009.
– Idaho Withholding Tables: As defined by Idaho Withholding Tables for Percentage Computation and Wage Bracket Methods.
– Illinois Withholding Tables
– Indiana Withholding Tables
– Iowa Withholding Tables: As defined by Iowa Withholding Tax Guide.
– Kansas Withholding Tables: As defined by the Guide to Kansas Withholding Tax.
– Louisiana Withholding Tables: As defined by Louisiana Department of Revenue – LOUISIANA WITHHOLDING TABLES AND INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMPLOYERS.
– Maryland Withholding Tables: As defined by 2010 MARYLAND PERCENTAGE METHOD WITHHOLDING . Allegany .0305 , Anne Arundel .0256 , Baltimore City .0305 , Baltimore County .0283 , Calvert .0280 , Caroline .0263 , Carroll .0305 , Cecil .0280 , Charles .0290 , Dorchester .0262 , Frederick .0296 , Garrett .0265 , Harford .0306 , Howard .0320 , Kent .0285 , Montgomery .0320 , Prince George’s .0320 , Queen Anne’s .0285 , St. Mary’s .0300 , Somerset .0315 , Talbot .0225 , Washington .0280 , Wicomico .0310 , Worcester .0125 ,Nonresidents .0125
– Massachusetts Withholding Tables.
– Michigan Withholding Tables: As defined by the Michigan Income Tax Withholding Guide – Withholding Rate: 4.35% and Personal Exemption Amount: $3,600
– Mississippi Withholding Tables: As defined by the STATE OF MISSISSIPPI INCOME TAX WITHHOLDING TABLES and INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMPLOYERS FOR TAX YEARS 2000 AND AFTER
– Montana Withholding Tables: As defined by Montana State Withholding Tax Guide.
– Nebraska Withholding Tables: As defined by Nebraska Circular EN, Income Tax Withholding on Wages, Pensions and Annuities, and Gambling Winnings Paid on or after January 1, 2008.
– New Mexico Withholding Tables: As defined by NEW MEXICO STATE WAGE WITHHOLDING TABLES.
– North Carolina Withholding Tables: As defined by the North Carolina Income Tax Withholding Tables and Instructions for Employers.
– Ohio Withholding Tables: As defined by the Ohio Employer’s Withholding Instructions (Gross Wage Minus $650.00 for Each Exemption Claimed Equals Taxable Wage).
– Oregon Withholding Tables:
– Pennsylvania Withholding Tables: As defined by the Pennsylvania Employer Withholding Information Guide.
– South Carolina Withholding Tables: As defined by the South Carolina Withholding Book.
– Utah Withholding Tables: As defined by Pub 14, Utah Withholding Tax Guide.
– Virginia Withholding Tables
– West Virginia Withholding Tables
– Wisconsin Withholding Tables As defined by Wisconsin Employers Withholding Tax Guide