Our W2 Mate® software now supports printing 8.5 X 14 inch pressure seal W2’s.
The resulting pressure seal W2 is broken into the following sections:
- Copy C for the employee’s records on the top left corner.
- Copy B to be filed with the employee’s federal tax return on the top right corner.
- Copy 2 to be filed with the Employee’s state, city or local tax return. This copy appears twice right under copies C and B.
- W2 Form instructions will be already printed on the back of the pressure seal form.
- The bottom part of the pressure seal W2 includes the employer’s and employee’s addresses.
In order to print a pressure seal W2 form inside W2 Mate, please select the following option inside W2 printing dialog:
“Pressure Seal 4-Up Format (use with folding machines)”.
The screenshot below shows how a pressure seal W-2 form generated from inside W2 Mate looks like.